Amy R. Brandt
Amy R. Brandt is an attorney with twenty-eight years of experience in commercial litigation. Her areas of practice include franchise litigation, business torts, partnership/shareholder disputes, employment litigation, environmental litigation, legal malpractice, class actions, consumer fraud, computer software litigation, and insurance disputes. She has served as lead plaintiffs’ and defense counsel in class actions in the fields of consumer fraud, wage payment, and employee benefits.
Ms. Brandt is a 1989 graduate of Penn State Smeal College of Business and received her Juris Doctorate from Temple University School of Law in 1992. She graduated with honors and received the George P. Williams Scholarship. While in law school, she was a member of the Temple University Law School’s Moot Court Honor Society.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey
- Delaware (pro hac vice)
- South Carolina (pro hac vice)
- New York (pro hac vice)
- Illinois (pro hac vice)
- B.S. Penn State Smeal College of Business
- J.D. Temple University School of Law
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Philadelphia Bar Association