Andrew Park is an experienced litigation attorney for commercial lending institutions and businesses both small and large. His practice focuses on high-stakes disputes involving breach of contract, commercial loans, real estate and construction, partnership breakups, civil RICO, restrictive covenants, and other business torts such as fraud, tortious interference, commercial disparagement, and theft of trade secrets.
Tirelessly committed to achieving the best results for his clients, Mr. Park prides himself in finding practical, economic solutions to complex challenges.
A lifelong resident of the Philadelphia area, Mr. Park earned his law degree from Temple University’s Beasley School of Law, where he served as Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society and received the “Best Brief Award” in the annual Samuel Polsky Moot Court Competition. Mr. Park also interned with the Honorable Kevin J. Carey (Ret.) in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- B.B.A. (Business Administration), Temple University, cum laude
- J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania