Jeffrey Rudnick is a civil litigation attorney. His practice areas include motor vehicle liability, premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice, insurance coverage and commercial litigation. Over the past forty plus years, he has represented thousands of individuals who have been injured by the negligence of others.
Mr. Rudnick also has represented companies in construction litigation and several area banks in cases involving loan enforcement and conversion claims. He is known for his tenacity, which has enabled him to win large settlements in cases against individuals, corporations and municipalities.
Mr. Rudnick graduated from Temple University School of Law and was admitted to the Pennsylvania bar in 1976. He is a graduate of the Academy of Trial Advocacy.
Mr. Rudnick is a member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Philadelphia Bar Association. He has served as an adjunct professor at the Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University. Mr. Rudnick mentors associate attorneys in trial advocacy. In the past, he has been asked to speak to high school and college students about the law and has judged moot court competitions.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey (pro hac vice, state and federal courts)
- Delaware (pro hac vice, state and federal courts)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- B.A. Temple University, 1971
- J.D. Temple University School of Law, 1976
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Bar Association