Mr. Krenicky concentrates his practice in the areas of creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, and civil litigation. He represents financial institutions, businesses, and individuals in a broad range of litigation, workout, and bankruptcy matters. Mr. Krenicky has significant experience representing financial institutions in the negotiation and drafting of agreements, loan documents, loan amendments and modifications, and forbearance agreements, and counseling financial institutions on matters involving the Uniform Commercial Code. Mr. Krenicky also has experience litigating various complex commercial matters involving contract disputes and business torts.
Mr. Krenicky graduated cum laude from New York University in 2007, and received his law degree from Fordham University School of Law in 2010.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- B.A., New York University, cum laude
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law