Ms. Weir represents financial institutions, corporations and individuals and concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial and civil litigation, partnerships disputes, retail banking, white collar crime and real estate transactions.
A native of the Philadelphia area, Ms. Weir earned her law degree and certificate in Trial Advocacy from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2016. A 2012 graduate of the University of Rochester, Ms. Weir earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with a double minor in Women and Gender Studies and Legal Studies.
During law school, Ms. Weir was a member of the Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society and in her third year of law school, interned at the City of Philadelphia Law Department, Real Estate and Tax unit.
Ms. Weir also interned with the Honorable Michael M. Baylson, United States Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Honorable Richard M. Cappelli, Delaware County Court of Common Pleas.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- B.A. University of Rochester
- J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association