Richard T. Bobbe III
Mr. Bobbe prides himself on presenting a winning case to juries. As a result, he has been able to evaluate, investigate, and litigate hundreds of cases in the State and Federal Courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Mr. Bobbe brings the skills of a trial lawyer and former prosecutor with over twenty years of experience to the investigation and litigation of all matters he takes on and fights tirelessly to achieve the best possible results for his clients.
Mr. Bobbe is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, the District of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He graduated from Penn State – Dickinson Law in 1999. Similar to his colleagues at Weir Greenblatt Pierce, he has been recognized for his skills as an attorney and selected as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer multiple times. He has also been selected as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Bloomsburg University, B.A. (1994)
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D. (1999)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Lee Hopp Award by the Dickinson School of Law
- The National Trial Lawyers (Top 100) – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Super Lawyers – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL) CLE – Getting to Not Guilty
- DUI and Criminal Law Primer – F&A.M. of Pennsylvania (pending)
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL) – Executive Board
- Philadelphia District Attorney Alumni Association – Board of Directors
- Dickinson Law Alumni Society – Board of Directors
- Camden County Bar Association
- Commonwealth v. DH – Former Philadelphia Police Officer accused of First Degree Murder and Conspiracy- Jury trial acquittal on all charges.
- Commonwealth v. DD – Young man accused of attempted murder and gun charges- Mr. Bobbe’s investigation showed numerous issues with the identifications made of his client in the case- Jury trial acquittal on all charges
- Commonwealth v. DC – Young man accused of assaulting a Philadelphia Police Officer- Mr. Bobbe’s investigation uncovered assault of client by police. All charges dropped- Offending police officer prosecuted and a significant settlement reached with City of Philadelphia on client’s civil rights claim.
- Commonwealth v. ER – Working man charged w/ DUI (2nd offense)– Investigation was able to uncover a fatal error to government’s case. All charges dismissed and client able to continue working.
- Commonwealth Case (undisclosed) – Juvenile charged as an adult with Murder and conspiracy. Through tireless efforts, all murder charges were dropped and juvenile was able to move from adult court and to juvenile court to resolve the case.