Jennifer Hiller Nimeroff
Ms. Hiller Nimeroff is an experienced business lawyer, representing the interests of financial institutions, companies and individuals in a broad range of matters involving litigation, workout, negotiation, and commercial loan and real estate transactions. Her commercial litigation practice concentrates on claims and defenses arising from breaches of contract and warranty, business torts, fraud and fraudulent transfers. She routinely prosecutes foreclosure actions through sheriff sales and deficiency judgment proceedings. She also regularly negotiates and drafts agreements, loan documents, loan amendments, modifications and forbearance agreements. Ms. Hiller Nimeroff represents bankruptcy trustees and assists in the prosecution of adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court. She also litigates in the areas of professional malpractice, construction, environmental hazards and insurance coverage.
She practices in a variety of settings including state and federal courts, bankruptcy courts and arbitration forums.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- B.A., SUNY at Binghamton
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association