Noah S. Cohen
Noah S. Cohen practices in the firm’s Civil Litigation Unit. Most of his work focuses on Complex Civil Litigation matters, such as Employment and Civil Rights matters. He is passionate about fighting for the rights of those who have been wronged, whether in the workplace, by police, or otherwise. He has won settlements for his clients in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Born and raised in Gloucester, Massachusetts, Mr. Cohen graduated from Brandeis University and Villanova University School of Law. Before attending law school, he worked with the United States Peace Corps in the Philippines where he served as a small business advisor, managing two successful water filter businesses, initiating a micro-finance expansion for a cooperative bank, and teaching economic development and entrepreneurship classes at Partido State University.
Since graduating from Villanova Law School in 2012, Mr. Cohen worked as an associate in WGP’s civil division working on complex Employment, Consumer Fraud, and Civil Rights cases for over four years before leaving WGP to work at the Defender Association of Philadelphia for more than three years. While at the Defenders he gained invaluable experience protecting the rights of his clients as a trial attorney, successfully trying hundreds of cases, including jury trials on major felony cases. Mr. Cohen brings his diverse experience in business and litigation to represent our clients in complex civil matters.
Mr. Cohen is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
- Brandeis University, B.A. (2005)
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D. (2012)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- National Employment Lawyers Association (Member, Treasurer of Eastern District of Pennsylvania Chapter)
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Philadelphia Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Philadelphia Municipal Court and Court of Common Pleas Court-Appointed Counsel Program for Misdemeanor Trials and Appellate Cases
- Defenders Association of Philadelphia: Represented indigent defendants in Municipal
- Court as part of Villanova Law School Clinic – Federal Defenders of New Jersey, Camden